• Hot-dip galvanised parts
• Stainless steel parts
• EcoCore™ and other high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels
• Robinia wood parts
• High-pressure laminate (HPL) parts
• Aluminium parts
• Painted surface on galvanised or aluminium metal parts
• Pre-galvanised posts with painted top layer
• Electrogalvanised metal parts
• Solid plastic parts
• Transparent polycarbonate (PC) parts
• Wood-plastic composite (WPC) parts
• Siberian larch, pine and other wood types
• Stainless steel slides
• Hollow plastic parts
• Rope & net constructions
• Resin-coated plywood parts
• Springs & ball bearing assemblies
• Graphic print on transparent PC panels
• Concrete parts
• FLEXOTOP safety surfacing virgin top layer
• Galaxy connection balls
• Moveable plastic & metal parts
• Rubber membranes
• Screens and electronic parts
• FLEXOTOP safety surfacing recycled top layer
• FLEXOTOP safety surfacing base layer
• Sunshades & sail solutions
This warranty applies to KOMPAN’s products and spare parts for the time periods described for each product type above and with the limitations described in this warranty. The warranty period applies from the date of purchase by the first customer. This warranty covers only defects in materials. KOMPAN’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective products, without charge, at KOMPAN’s discretion. Defective electronic components will be delivered and changed by a KOMPAN ICON Professional installer free of charge.
The warranty only applies if KOMPAN’s products have been installed according to the instructions provided by KOMPAN and maintained correctly according to the KOMPAN Maintenance Manual. The warranty for the ICON electrical components is dependent on those products being installed by an ICON-trained and approved installer.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, surface corrosion on metal parts, discoloured surfaces and other cosmetic issues or failures due to misuse or vandalism. Natural changes in wood over time are considered cosmetic issues and are not covered.
Products installed in direct contact with chlorinated water or saltwater (Waterparks), or products installed within 200 metres from the shore are not covered by the KOMPAN warranty for any defects caused by corrosion.
Special designed products (handled via department for customised products and upgraded to corrosion class C4) installed within 200 metres from the shore will be covered by a 5-year warranty against defects caused by corrosion.
KOMPAN provides non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services performed by certified third-party suppliers. This general KOMPAN warranty does not apply to such non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services, which may carry their own warranties. KOMPAN will pass on information on such warranties where possible.
Global transport and logistics arranged by KOMPAN appointed forwarder. Products/items are not to be stored outside waiting for installation and must be kept dry at all times.
* KOMPAN’s LIFETIME warranty is in effect for the lifetime of the product until the product is uninstalled and/or taken out of use. In addition, KOMPAN’s general terms and delivery conditions apply and supplement this warranty.